Roulette is one of the easiest games to play. Simply bet on the spin of a roulette ball and if it’s correct, you collect a payout. Although it comes with basic rules, it’s still best that you follow the best roulette strategy.
The Best Online Casinos To Play Roulette 2021
|1||Read Review||Welcome Bonus up to ₹5000||Visit|
|2||Read Review||Welcome Bonus up to ₹25,000||Visit|
|3||Read Review||Welcome Bonus up to ₹7500||Visit|
|4||Read Review||Welcome Pack up to ₹70,000||Visit|
|5||Read Review||Match Bonus up to ₹60,000||Visit|
|6||Read Review||Deposit ₹1000 Get ₹2000 Bonus + 1 Rupee for Luck!*||Visit|
|7||Read Review||Welcome bundle up to ₹100,000 + 10 Free spins||Visit|
|8||Read Review||Welcome Offer of up to ₹80,000||Visit|
|9||Read Review||150 free spins + 100% bonus up to ₹124,000 on first deposit||Visit|
|10||Read Review||Welcome Package up to $100 + 180 Free Spins||Visit|
Best Roulette Strategy Introduction
In roulette games, the outcomes of each roll of the roulette ball are at random. In the traditional online roulette game, you’ll find a wheel with numbers 1 to 36 in alternating colors. The layout calls for high numbers (19-36) and low numbers (1-18). They are also grouped in terms of colors or if they are odd or even. To play roulette online, you make a bet on one, two, or a group of numbers.
If the ball lands on your bet, you win. Yes, the spin and results are at random but there’s always that chance to improve your chances or at least enjoy the gaming experience. This is where the best roulette strategy comes in handy. The best way to play roulette is to consider a few strategies, tips, and tricks. It may not guarantee the jackpot in a roulette online casino, but it can help increase your chances, protect your bankroll, and promote a satisfying gambling experience.
But a few words to the wise: there’s no single rule that works or the best roulette strategy. When you want the best way to win at roulette, you don’t just rely on one suggestion. As a responsible player, follow the best roulette strategy and a few tested tips and approaches from enthusiasts and like-minded players.
Know the Right Bets to Play
Granted that you know the basic objective and rules of the game, your next concern is the best roulette bets to play. In roulette betting, you simply predict where the roulette ball stops. You can bet on a single number, a group of numbers, a color, or on odd/even. This may seem like a straightforward approach to betting but there are specific bets to play that offer you better odds of winning. As a player, it’s best that you know the difference between Outside Bets and Inside Bets. They vary not just on their placement on the table layout but also the odds of winning. Discussed below is a short guide that explains the differences between the two:
- Outside Bets. If you’re looking for better odds or just want to play safe, then playing the outside bets is recommended. As one of the best roulette strategy and tips, this entails betting on a broader category of numbers. Instead of betting on just one number, you bet on a group of numbers or colors. For example, you can play the Column Bet, Dozen Bet, or wager on a color. Betting on the Column and the Dozen offers you odds of 32.40% for European Roulette. Also, betting on either a Red or Black offers odds of 48.60%. If you’re planning to win frequently, then you can’t go wrong with the use of this best roulette strategy. However, the payout is smaller compared to the other types of bets. Yes, this best roulette strategy allows you to win frequently but your wins are smaller than usual. For example, betting on color only offers a 1 to 1 payout.
- Inside Bets. Another best roulette strategy is to bet using the inside bets in roulette. In this betting arrangement, you bet on a single number or a small group of numbers. And yes, these numbers are indicated inside the roulette table layout. Some of the popular bets under this category are Straight and Split. In Straight, you only bet on a single number, like a 3 or 5. In Split, you place your bet on two numbers out the 37. Just make sure that these two numbers are ‘neighbors’ on the roulette table. If you bet on these numbers, the odds are placed at 2.70% and 5.41% respectively (European Roulette). Yes, the odds of winning may be low but it can offer better payouts. For these bets, the payouts are 35 to 1 and 17 to 1 respectively.
- Many promotions for all players
- Big variety of live games
- Mobile app for Android and iOS
- Loyalty program
Play Roulette Variants that Offer the ‘Surrender’ or ‘En Prison’ Options
In roulette, both terms mean the same. This is an even-money bet that returns half of your wager if the roulette ball stops at 0. You can use this as the best roulette strategy only if you play an even-money bet, like the odd/even or red/black. And if you play this roulette strategy to win in the American variant, you effectively cut the house edge by half. Instead of a house edge of 5.26, it becomes 2.63 percent.
Play European Roulette
Thanks to its popularity, the game of roulette is now available in different variants. You have the European, the American variant, and the live dealer option that also requires its own set of live roulette strategy. Although these games share the basic objective and rules, one variant is often considered as the best game to play. If you want a roulette strategy that works, consider playing the European Roulette over its American counterpart. They share the same rules but the American Roulette adds an extra pocket. This extra pocket makes a difference in terms of the odds of winning a prize. An even-money bet like odd/even and red/black, European Roulette offers a 2.7% house edge. It becomes 5.26% in the American variant.
Learn the Different Types of Betting Strategies
In your search for the best roulette strategy, you may want to check out the different betting strategies available. For many enthusiasts and seasoned players, the most successful roulette strategy involves the use of an effective betting strategy. Some of the popular betting approaches you can use are the Martingale and the Labouchere systems. In the Martingale approach, you double your bet after a loss in an online casino. This may sound good for a start but if you experience a moderate losing streak, your bankroll will easily crumble.
Another option is to play the Labouchere approach when learning how to win in roulette in a real casino. Here’s you start with a list of positive numbers that sum to a specific amount. For each bet, you stake an amount equal to the sum of the first and last numbers on the list. If it wins, these two numbers are removed from the list. If you lose, the amount lost is added to the end of the series. This betting approach requires attention to detail and effective record-keeping.
Play the Game in Free Mode First
You can easily find the best roulette strategy and the best roulette bets online. Enthusiasts and players have written articles about these and their experiences that are highly motivating. But before you play online roulette for real money, it’s best that you play it in a free demo first.
With your free credits, you can familiarize yourself with the basic rules and the best roulette bets you can play. Also, you can test the best roulette strategy that you have found online and see if it works. If it fails, you can try another best roulette strategy without worrying about the bankroll. And if it works, you can add it to your arsenal of tips and approaches that can help you learn how to win at roulette.
🥇 What is the best bet in online roulette?
The outside bets are the way to go if you are looking for a bigger chance of winning. Betting on red or black, high or low, even or odd numbers has almost 50% chance of winning.
🤔 Is online roulette rigged?
No. All reputable and licensed online casinos have their game tested for fairness regularly so it is not possible.
💰 Can you make a living playing online roulette?
Online Roulette is a game of chance. However, it can bring you a steady income if you have the right strategy and game plan. Of course, this does not guarantee you the win but it increases your chances.