Keno online has become extremely popular among Indian players of all ages. While it is predominantly based on luck, it doesn’t mean that punters can’t win the large prizes.
The Best Casinos To Play Keno Online 2021
|1||Read Review||Welcome Bonus up to ₹10000 + ₹100 Free||Visit|
|2||Read Review||Welcome Bonus up to ₹25,000||Visit|
|3||Read Review||Welcome Pack up to ₹70,000||Visit|
|4||Read Review||Match Bonus up to ₹60,000||Visit|
|5||Read Review||Deposit ₹1000 Get ₹2000 Bonus + 1 Rupee for Luck!*||Visit|
|6||Read Review||Welcome bundle up to ₹100,000 + 10 Free spins||Visit|
|7||Read Review||Welcome Offer of up to ₹80,000||Visit|
|8||Read Review||150 free spins + 100% bonus up to ₹124,000 on first deposit||Visit|
|9||Read Review||Welcome Package up to $500 +200 Free Spins||Visit|
|10||Read Review||100% Deposit Match up to $200||Visit|
How to Play Keno Online - Knowing the gameplay
A typical keno online game consists of a keno card, a paytable, and some buttons. While every online casino has a slightly different variation, these three are the most common elements players will find when playing online.
- The keno card – similar to a lottery, a keno card is a giant grid of numbers from 1 through to 80. A typical card has eight rows of 10 numbers each.
- Paytable – a paytable shows what the pay-out will be for the number of catches a player makes. Unlike other casino games that pay players based on the number they hit, the keno game pays based on how high the percentage of numbers a player hits.
- Quick Pick – this feature lets the system pick ten numbers for the player, eliminating the difficulty of having to pick manually.
Playing Keno Online
For starters, it is important to understand how gaming activity works. In this casino game, participants must select 10 numbers (some online casinos allow up to 15, 20 or even 40 numbers) from 1-80 either manually or using a computer. It is played in multiple rounds and gamers can choose to participate once or as many times as they’d like.
How to play online keno
Choose the game you want
Keno comes in different variations. From classic keno to multi-card keno, there are plenty of options to choose from. Whichever variant you choose, the game is simple, fun and easy to get the hang on.
Decide how much you want to bet
Before proceeding, a player needs to choose how much they want to bet per draw. The default bet in keno is £0.5 but this can be adjusted by clicking the arrows next to the selected bet amount.
Make the number selection
In most games, a player can pick between 1 and 20 numbers from the grid. The choice of which numbers to choose is entirely the players. And the more numbers a gamer picks, the more the virtual ticket costs. However, the greater the percentage of numbers a player catches, the higher the payout rate will be.
Decide how many rounds to participate in
A player will then be asked to indicate how many games they’d like to participate in.
Check numbers and win
Here, the system will draw the maximum numbers randomly, checking them off with a checkmark. The player then gets paid out based on the numbers hit.
Keno Strategies and Tips On How to Win
Although keno involves a lot of luck, there are a few tips and strategies a player can employ to help them win more often. Learning the rules, checking any house rules and starting with low bets are some tips to consider. A player can increase their potential winnings by simply setting a budget, looking for casinos with better payouts, playing keno games with a progressive jackpot and betting on fewer numbers.
Below are a few tips to help players scoop massive winnings.
Learn the rules before you start playing keno
As with most gambling, it is important to know how to play the game. Know the different variations of the game and read up on the basic rules. Be sure to play a demo or for free to get a feel of the game before you start playing for real money. This will help you practice a bit and get a hang of the game.
Look for online lounges with higher payouts
The payout range varies greatly from one casino to another. With so many casinos offering the keno game online, players may want to check out different ones to find a better payout.
You can research casinos with higher payouts. If you don’t find a great variation, try sticking to an operator with a consistently higher payout.
Find a progressive jackpot keno
Keno online has pretty bad odds when compared to other casino games. But if you get a great casino to play at, a progressive jackpot can be a nice bet. The jackpot builds up over time so a player has a chance of winning a huge amount then when playing a typical keno game.
Make sure you know the bets that qualify for a jackpot and be keen on the payout table for all non-jackpot wins. Also, find out the current and maximum payout of the progressive jackpot. If you can, find out the size of the most recent jackpot payout to know how big the jackpot can get before being won.
Take advantage of bonus offers
Most online operators offer competitive bonuses – a welcome bonus and reload bonus – that give players a helping hand when playing keno online. Be sure to check the playthrough requirements and other terms before claiming the bonus.
Bet small at first
Winnings at keno can be slow and they require patience. It won’t be wise to play online and blow all your money in two or three rounds. The keno games at most casinos allow gamers to bet from as low as £0.5. You can start with this amount or £1. Know the game, see if the casino offers lucrative payouts and then increase your bet.
Keno online does not offer very huge winnings but if you place smart bets, you’ll increase your odds of winnings. It’ll also help you win a small amount in every round which will build up the overall winnings.
Manage your bankroll
Before you start playing, set an amount you can afford to lose. If you play often, and overall monthly budget will do and for daily gambling place a budget for bets on each round. If you’ll be playing just once, setting a budget for that day will be wise.
You don’t want to play with money you can’t afford to lose. So be smart about the amount of money you can afford to play with.
Play fewer numbers per round
Not all keno players will agree to this but playing fewer numbers helps you win a higher percentage if you win a game. For instance, if you play five numbers and win three, it is better than winning nine out of thirteen.
Some casinos will want you to pick a certain amount of numbers, making it important to know the house rules. And be sure to balance your numbers well since you won’t probably win if you only pick one.
Play a consistent set of numbers
The most successful keno gamers tend to bet on the same numbers over and over again. Keep track of numbers that come up frequently. Alternatively, decide on which sequence(s) of numbers to wager on. Also, mix in a balanced amount of high and low numbers to increase the odds of winning.
Keno Demo and Free Games
Most online operators offer free/demo games. These games allow gamers to participate for free in demo mode without having to download any software, register with the operator, or make a deposit. It gives players the opportunity to get a feel of the game before playing it for real money.
There is a range of keno online games to engage in. Here are some interesting variants:
- Single Card Keno – this is the oldest and probably the easiest keno variant. One card is required when playing the game and you are required to choose numbers in hope that the numbers chosen will win. The more numbers a player catches, the more he\she wins.
- Multi-Card Keno - Unlike the single-card version, the multi-card version allows gamers to use up to 20 keno cards at the same time. The additional cards mean higher winnings, added excitement, and amazing gaming experience.
- Power Keno - This variant has an added bonus and a punter is required to catch the 20th number drawn and have their winnings quadrupled.
- Super Keno - Played just like the classic version, the super variation gives gamers a chance to increase their winnings dramatically when they catch the first number drawn. Not only does this increase the potential winnings but it also adds an excitement factor to the game.
- Mobile Keno - As the name suggests, this variant can be played on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets as long as the device is connected to the internet.
- Keno Roulette - This variant combines elements of keno and roulette. It involves matching numbers on the card with those appearing during roulette gameplay. The more outcomes you match the more you win.
- Video keno - In this game, punters touch the screen, sometimes using a wand, to select numbers then the machine does the draw when the gameplay is over. The games are run very quickly, allowing gamers to participate in more games in less time translating to more winning potential.
- Caveman Keno - this version involves three eggs appearing on different spots when the gameplay begins. If all eggs turn into dinosaurs, the gamer wins eight times the amount they would have won. When two eggs turn into dinosaurs, the winnings are multiplied by four.
Where to Play and Why - The Best Keno Online Sites
The keno games at Dafabet are fun to take part in, authentic and secure. They come with amazing bonuses, use a random number generator to produce results, and are checked by independent auditors to ensure fairness. The games can be played for free or for real money and there are lots of promotions and progressive games to increase players’ winnings.
Indian players have a lot of keno online variations to choose from when playing at 10Cric. In addition, there are lots of generous bonus offers including the welcomes bonus. The operator is fully licensed and certified making it a safe and secure place to game at.
1xBet offers a great selection of gambling opportunities not only on sporting events but also on keno. While the variants are quite limited, gamers will enjoy playing what the bookmaker has to offer. There are loads of bonuses and promotions to take advantage of not to mention the high payouts which increase players’ winnings.
Conclusion - Why Play KenoOnline?
Keno online is a gaming activity based on chance and does not involve any use of strategy or reasoning. It is easy to learn with the object of the game is guessing which numbers, from 1 to 80, will be drawn by the system.
This gaming activity is great for those who like gambling on low-risk games and are good at guessing winning numbers.
💰 Can I Enjoy the Game Online for Money?
Yes. Keno is available to participate in demo mode and for real money at most casinos. Indian players can also engage in real money at most casinos that accept Indian players.
🎱 Is There an App for Playing Keno?
The availability of a keno online mobile app greatly depends on the casino that a player is gambling at. It is important to check if a casino offers an app before joining so that you can be sure that you’ll be able to engage in on the go whenever and wherever you want to.
📱 Are There Live Keno Rooms Online?
Some operators offer live keno rooms while others don’t. This will depend on the casino you choose as most reputable operators offer live rooms.
💸 Can I Use a Casino Bonus to Take Part in Keno?
Casino bonuses are meant to be used on different games offered by the operator. To determine whether a bonus can be used on a keno online game, check out the terms and conditions.
🔒 Are Keno Games Online a Scam?
No. Keno online games are authentic, especially those available at reputable and well-known sites such as 10Cric, Dafabet, and 1xBet.