Next to poker, blackjack is considered the most popular card-based game. If you want to play, check out our guide on how to play blackjack online.
The Best Online Casinos To Play Blackjack 2021
|1||Read Review||Welcome Bonus up to ₹5000||Visit|
|2||Read Review||Welcome Bonus up to ₹22500||Visit|
|3||Read Review||Welcome Bonus up to ₹25,000||Visit|
|4||Read Review||Welcome Pack up to ₹70,000||Visit|
|5||Read Review||Match Bonus up to ₹60,000||Visit|
|6||Read Review||Deposit ₹1000 Get ₹2000 Bonus + 1 Rupee for Luck!*||Visit|
|7||Read Review||Welcome bundle up to ₹100,000 + 10 Free spins||Visit|
|8||Read Review||Welcome Offer of up to ₹80,000||Visit|
|9||Read Review||150 free spins + 100% bonus up to ₹124,000 on first deposit||Visit|
|10||Read Review||Welcome Package up to $500 or 5BTC + 200 Free Spins||Visit|
Thanks to its easy-to-follow blackjack rules and a straightforward objective, the game is a popular offering both online and brick and mortar casinos. For many casino players, the game is called ‘twenty-one’. Its name is based on the primary objective of the player when shuffling the cards and forming the hand. Here, the rules on how to play blackjack are simple, the play is exciting, and there’s also the opportunity to use some forms of strategies to boost your chances.
And compared to other casino games where results are at random, this game rewards those who are skillful and knows a few strategies. All these help transform the blackjack online casino game to become one of the most popular online casino games to play today.
How to Play Blackjack - Basic Rules of the Game
Whether you play the game online or in a brick-and-mortar casino, the blackjack game rules remain the same. Before you play, here’s a general look at how to play blackjack at a casino.
- The game starts with all players submitting their bets. In blackjack online, you can choose and submit your wager by clicking on colored chips. Make sure to read the guide on the screen to learn how to play blackjack and win.
- When the game begins, the dealer deals 2 cards to the players and retains two cards as well. Of these two cards, one is face down.
- Based on the cards available, you decide where to stand, hit, or surrender. Also, you have the option to split or double down.
- The dealer will act last and based on the rules, will hit on 16 and normally stand on 17 to 21.
- In learning how to play blackjack, the magic number is ‘21’. You can win your hand or the round if your hand total is higher than the dealer’s or you have a 21 or less when the dealer goes bust.
In learning how to play blackjack, understanding the card values is important. Based on the blackjack dealer rules, picture cards like the Kings and Queens will assume a value of 10. The Ace, on the other hand, may get a value of 1 or 11. All other cards in casino blackjack rules will carry their face values. To learn how to play blackjack, you should know that the card suits have no meaning. And the total of your hand is the sum of all card values.
Great variety of live casino games
Amazing Welcome Bonus Offer
Many Weekly Promotions
Rules on Standing and Hitting in Blackjack
During play, your decision-making skills are tested. Of the few decisions that you can make when you play blackjack online, to ‘stand’ or ‘hit’ is the most important. Here’s a quick description of these two decisions that you will make in an online casino.
- Hitting. To learn how to play blackjack, you should know how to read and use the cards. If you’re not satisfied with the card values, you have the option to request another card with the hope that it can boost your hand. In blackjack, this is called ‘hitting’. If you’re playing against a human dealer, you can simply tap the table behind the cards with your finger. In an online blackjack real money game, there’s a button you can click for this option.
- Standing. In the rules on how to play blackjack, the easiest decision is to stand. You use this decision if you are satisfied with your hand value and you’re ready to compare it with the other players. When playing online blackjack real money games, you simply click the button for ‘stand’.
Additional rules and plays
Aside from these two major decisions in blackjack, there are also a few more options available that you can play. These are double down, split, and surrender. There’s also the concept of insurance which is available in many variants of the game. Compared to hitting and standing, these decisions are more complicated and often used by enthusiasts and highly skilled players. Simply put, to split means you break two like cards. In the rules on how to play blackjack, the examples of like cards are 7-7 and 8-8. When you split, you now own two hands.
There’s also the double down option in a card game. In the rules on how to play blackjack, this option allows you to double the original wager and in exchange, you draw one more card. Finally, there’s the surrender option that you can explore when learning how to play blackjack. In some game variants, you are allowed to forfeit or surrender the hand immediately with a loss of only half the original wager.
When learning how to play blackjack, it’s best to start with the basic rules and to understand the basic decisions that you can make. Once these basic rules are clear, then that’s the time you can move to another critical step in learning how to play blackjack: mastering a few strategies. The use of specific strategies will let you master the game. And it should be part of your plans if you want to learn how to win at blackjack.
💰 Can you win real money playing blackjack online?
Definitely! You can win real money playing blackjack online. You have to pick a reputable online casino and register, make an initial deposit and you can start playing blackjack online for real money.
⚖️Is online blackjack legal in India?
Yes. Online blackjack is legal in India. There is no law stating otherwise so you have nothing to worry about.
🏠 What is the house edge for blackjack in online casinos?
The house edge for blackjack online is close to 1%. It is the online casino games with the lowest house edge.