A game of Blackjack takes practice and skill to master by learning some basic strategies. There are plentiful Blackjack online casinos in India for gamblers to try their luck at hitting 21 and beating the dealer.
|1||Read Review||Bonus of up to ₹8000 on your first deposit||Visit|
|2||Read Review||Welcome Package up to ₹75,000 on your first 3 deposits||Visit|
|3||Read Review||Welcome Bonus of up to ₹8,000 on your first deposit||Visit|
|4||Read Review||Welcome Bonus up to ₹60,000||Visit|
|5||Read Review||Welcome Bonus up to ₹10,000 On Your First Deposit||Visit|
|6||Read Review||Welcome Package up to $1500 +150 Free Spins||Visit|
|7||Read Review||Welcome Bonus up to ₹25,000||Visit|
|8||Read Review||₹500 No-Deposit Bonus + Up To ₹10,000 Sign Up Bonus||Visit|
|9||Read Review||First Deposit Bonus up to ₹40000||Visit|
|10||Read Review||100% Bitcoin Deposit Bonus up to 5 BTC||Visit|
Blackjack Online – Rules of the Game
Discover the official blackjack online rules to help you get your hands on some incredible winnings. Online blackjack rules are not inflexible but rather vary from one casino to another. However, take note that there are fundamental rules to blackjack that are constant in all the casinos. Learning these is one way of getting ahead in the game.
The basic online blackjack rules are:
- Every player at the blackjack table starts with two cards and one dealer’s card stays hidden until the game comes to an end.
- The primary goal in a game of online blackjack is to beat the hand of the dealer without hitting over 21.
- All blackjack face cards are worth 10 and Aces are worth either 1 or 11 or whichever card that makes a better hand.
- To ‘Hit’ means to request for another card whereas to ‘Stand’ means to hold your total and mark the end of your turn.
- In case you hit over 21, you bust, in which case the dealer wins despite the hand of the dealer.
- A dealer has the power to hit until the cards have a total of 17 or higher.
- Usually, blackjack means that you win 1.5 of your bet amount depending on the platform you are playing.
- Dealt 21 from the start (Ace and 10), is blackjack.
- If you have two of the same card, you have the chance to split. Your pair can be split into two hands.
- Since each new hand equals the original bet, splitting also doubles your bet.
- You can only split/double on your first blackjack move, or the first hand after a split.
Casino Rule Variations & how they affect the House Edge
Blackjack online involves some mathematics and even the slightest variations can easily change the course of the game entirely, either positively or negatively. Therefore, it is important to take note of some of the rule variations as you look forward to beating the dealer. Here are three variations to take note of.
Number of decks
The number of decks in play: If the house has fewer decks, the better the chances of you winning. This is a standard blackjack online rule. It majorly affects card counters and can work to your advantage if you are a strategic player. For instance, in a standard Vegas Strip game, the game pays 3:2. This means that you can easily double down on any two cards and at the same time the dealer stands on 17.
If this is dealt on a single deck, you will have a mathematical edge over the house. This is the reason why a good number of casinos have fiddled with single-deck games to make it more challenging for gamblers to innovate moves that can give them an edge over the house when the dealer hits on a soft 17. The result will be online blackjack paying out 6:5 rather than 3:2.
This variation can have a huge bearing on the house edge. It is the number of cards dealt from the deck before reshuffling and ranges from 2% to 90%. To get ahead of the game, don’t play an online blackjack game with a deck penetration of 60% and below. The difference in the house edge easily doubles when using card counting from a 55%-65% penetration game. Essentially, the deeper the penetration the higher the count, which gives you a higher chance of winning more hands with less risk when using a large betting spread.
6:5 payout on blackjack online
A 3:2 payout is essential for any player and that is why it is not advisable to get mixed up in single-deck games. This is because the dealer will win more hands nonetheless and players can make up for that with huge payouts. A 6:5 payout increases the house edge by a margin of 1.7%, which easily melts the punter’s bankroll quickly.
Player Decisions – What To Do And When
The number of Indian players placing bets on online blackjack is steadily increasing. This means that many first-timers find it challenging to make decisions that can give them an edge over the house during the session. To effectively play a game of blackjack online, you need to know when to hit, split, stand or double. To play blackjack online, you should be able to make the following decisions:
- The hand sums 8-12 and the card of the dealer is 7, 8, 9, 10 or Ace.
- A hand totals 11 and the dealer has an Ace.
- The hand sums to 10 and the dealer’s card is a 10.
- The total hand is 9 and the dealer’s card is 7, 8 or 9.
- The hand sums to 17 or above.
- A hand totals to 13 or above and the dealer’s card is 6 or less.
- The cards can be split into a pair of 10s.
- The cards sum up to 10 unless the dealer has a 10 or Ace.
- The dealer’s cards are showing 3, 4, 5 or 6 and the sum of your card to 9.
- Your cards sum to 11, unless the dealer has an Ace.
- You have 8’s
- The dealer has cards 4 through to 7- split only 2’s and 3’s.
- You have Aces and it is allowed.
- The card of the dealer is a 6 or below-split 6’s and 7’s.
- The dealer peeks for blackjack.
- You can’t Resplit after you split any pair
- The dealer constantly stands on 17’s
Practice – Blackjack Online Demo and Free Games
If you are a newbie in a blackjack online casino, don’t risk your money before you know your way around the blackjack game. Get yourself some skills by learning how to beat the dealer by finding some online blackjack demos and free games to play. Furthermore, they come with ample tools for practice. There are three main reasons why you should try blackjack demos and free games:
- There is no need to download any casino software to launch an online blackjack session.
- You won’t have to register for an account to enjoy free blackjack games. Just fun without commitment.
- Practicing blackjack strategies, charts, and system without risking real money
Blackjack Online Tips – How To Beat the Dealer
The battle in beating the dealer is winning against the house edge. It is very easy for beginners to lose their bankroll. To alleviate this sad situation in blackjack online, you can consider some strategies to improve your chances of winning and boosting your bankroll hence beating the dealer. Some of these strategies include:
• Splitting aces and eights: It could easily appear to be the wrong move to break your eights, but it is still your most likely way waif winning and collecting a neat profit.
• Set limits and abide by them: Set the limit to the amount of money you want to play and stick with the decision. If you discover you are on a losing streak, it is advisable to fold. You will avoid betting more than you can afford.
• Double down against the dealer’s 6 with any ace: If you have an ace in your hand, it would be the best time to take advantage of it by doing double down, especially when the dealer’s upcard is a 6. If you find it possible to double down, do so unless you have a soft 20.k tables where the dealer stands on soft 17: This can have a major impact on your bankroll because it plays an instrumental role in cutting down the house edge by a significant margin.
• Select a table with double down option: Some casinos can allow you to double down on any two cards while others can allow you to double down with either a 10 or Ace. If you are smart about it, you can increase your bankroll. Accompany this strategy with another strategy can help you reduce the house edge.
Variants of the Classic Card Game
There are multiple varieties of Blackjack, each of them having different blackjack side bets, unique twists, and rules. These unique twists are what make some games of blackjack more desirable than others. The underlying difference between these games is how the cards are dealt. While some blackjack varieties keep everything face-up, others keep everything face down-and these are the tougher ones. Some common online blackjack variants include:
• American V European: American Blackjack is common all over the globe and it is typical with one card facing up and the other in a hole. However, the card in the hole can only be viewed by the dealer when the face-up card is an ace. This means the card can be considered as 1 or 11. On the other hand, all the cards face up in European Blackjack. However, some blackjack variants only have the Holy Grail score of 21. This means that they only consider rewarding a perfect score of 21.
• Blackjack Switch: You can switch two cards dealt at the table. It is included in the original wager and has no bearing on your bankroll. It gives you more control over your blackjack game.
• Progressive Blackjack: You have the option of paying into the optional side bet to get a shot at a progressive jackpot depending on the casino.
Live Dealer V Online Casino Game
The primary difference is that a live dealer casino comes close to feeling like the real thing but existing online whereas an online blackjack casino game is more computerized.
In live dealer casino games, you have a real-life blackjack dealer to interact with and deal cards. This is mostly facilitated by the rapid growth in technology that has enabled technical online capabilities and live streaming. A casino that offers you live blackjack dealer who deals with real cards, gives you the chance to feel the thrill of a land-based casino except that you do it form the comfort of your home. Don’t forget that you need webcam capabilities to enjoy a seamless blackjack gaming experience.
On the other hand, standard online casino games make use of Random Number Generators (RNG) to deal cards. This is not as lifelike as a live dealer game and just like playing a computer game. All you need to do is ensure that you have enough in your bankroll to sustain your gaming and a stable internet connection so that your session isn’t a bust.
Where to Play Blackjack Online & Why
You now have a grip on the rules of playing online blackjack and a basic understanding of the strategies. Now comes choosing the online platform to play at. It is relatively easy to join a casino. There are a few short steps to get you started.
- Find a reputable casino: One of the most important factors to consider here is whether the site accepts Indian players. This will also mean confirming whether they accept payments made in Rupees plus the withdrawal methods and the blackjack variants in their catalog. Some good examples are Bet365, Betfair, Dafabet, Betway, and 1xbet.
- Sign up: Once you settle on one operator, follow the registration procedures. Input the required personal and financial details then log in.
- Deposit: To get started, you will have to make a deposit. The minimum deposit varies from one operator to another, the same as the payment methods. Choose a payment method that supports banking in Rupees.
It is arguably one of the biggest betting sites in the world. Bet365 has taken the Indian online gambling industry to a new level, offering the best services to its customers. It is widely known for being largely reliable and trustworthy because they value their reputation in the industry. The blackjack variants you can find include Blackjack Surrender and Blackjack Switch. Note that all variations of blackjack available have deposit bonuses except for these two.
The platform offers a multitude of payment options convenient for the Indian clientele. They are not only reliable but secure too.
Great variety of online blackjack games
Big selection of live dealer games
No monthly limits on withdrawals
Dafabet has a wide selection of casino games to keep you entertained including online blackjack. Also, you can check out their live games including variants of blackjack. All of the titles are powered by top-tier providers including Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, and Playtech among others.
They accept payments in Rupees and the supported banking options are Visa, MasterCard, Paysafe Card, Neteller, ecoPayz, and Skrill. Each of these options comes with different limits and payout periods. Withdrawals from e-wallets take 0-24 hours, bank transfers take 2-5 days, credit/debit cards take 2-5 days and the processing time is 0-96 hours. Dafabet uses the latest encryption technologies to ensure that all your information is safe and secure.
Betway offers new clients to their site a welcome bonus that is spread across three initial deposits. New customers get a 100% match bonus on the first deposit, 25%, and 50% match bonuses consecutively for the second and third deposits.
You can be assured of your security because Betway is licensed by MGA and it utilizes the latest encryption technologies to keep your personal information safe and secure.
Sign up with Betway and try your luck to beat the dealer in the live dealer games available on there. Play blackjack in different variations to win big, facilitated by the match bonus offers of up to a maximum of 60,000 rupees with x50 wagering requirement.
Many promotions for all players
Big variety of live blackjack games
Mobile app for Android and iOS
This platform allows you to enjoy some blackjack while trying your luck at the live casino. Software providers like Pragmatic play and Ezugi have you covered in all blackjack card game variations.
You can make your payments to your 1xbet account via Skrill, Neteller, Visa, and MasterCard. All of these payment methods have an instant processing time.
Conclusion – Why Play Blackjack Online
Blackjack online games continue to attract customers from all over the world because it is exciting and gives players a chance of big payouts. A game of blackjack has simple rules making it ideal for both newbies and seasoned players. It is also good to try out the blackjack variants to have a taste of the different rules and side bets available. All you need is log in to an Indian supported casino and enjoy a blackjack game with amazing payouts.
Some of the Frequent Asked Questions concerning online blackjack are:
Blackjack Insurance – Should I Use it?
Blackjack insurance is one of the worst things about online blackjack games. You should not use it because it is useless and it will drain your bankroll. Just don’t use it.
Side bets – What Are They?
A blackjack side bet is an additional wager that you can place when a round begins. You place a blackjack side bet at the same time as your blackjack main bet.
Can I Play Blackjack on my mobile?
Yes, you can. Many online casinos have optimized their sites to support mobile gaming including online blackjack.
Which Variant Should I Play?
The online blackjack variant you wish to play depends on your preference. However, most players prefer American Blackjack and European Blackjack followed by other variants like Blackjack Switch.
How Do I Win Big?
You simply have to follow the basic blackjack rules like using a strategy card, avoiding progressive betting systems and avoid tables using a continuous shuffler.